vaginusbeefusvaginusbeefus

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Pube Muppet SBC Volume 1 Pube Muppet SBC Volume 1

good job

nice job sbc, the concept of pube babies is ingenious.

FOR THE SAKE OF ALL MANKIND MAKE A SEQUAL.

The Revenge The Revenge

enjoy

this is pretty good for frame by frame, the graphics were nice but there is always room for improvement, the song fit in pretty well, maybe a little background story next time.

I enjoyed it alot, I can see you ranking up with the best if you just keep at it.

Hobo Washes Balls Hobo Washes Balls

hobo goodness

the hobo washed his balls in the kiddy pool and for that, all my five are belong to hobo.

666FuckYou 666FuckYou

well done

I think pube muppet should win this round, he is all the rage lately. Which by that I mean he is far more homosexual than tricky, which by that I mean he should win.

I can see this series getting better and better, btw, your ask penis clock movies are a personal favorite of mine.

if you can get on aim and instant message me that would be nice, I need some CC fla's, e-mail works too.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

Sure, send me an email and I can send all the ones you need! Thanks for the review!

strawberry clock strawberry clock

good try

you got a 3 from me, I don't understand all these anti clock fewels.

i like your fla by the way, better luck next time. i noticed this has been resubmitted a few times, try to make it longer maybe, with more jokes.

grim-reaper-clock responds:

thanks for the tips i will work them into the next 1

B B

unbelievable.

This movie has changed my life, nobody can doubt strawberry clock, you are the true king of the portal.

B

The New Clocks The New Clocks

hilarious

Thank you for submitting that, this is one of the only movies lately that has made me laugh aside from my regular favorites.

it had a nice originality for a clock movie, I liked it, make more.

have a good day.

"I liked that guy"

Zelda Heroic Rage ep.2 Zelda Heroic Rage ep.2

good work.

nice job solid, I especially liked how you made the characters how you would think they would look in real life, very original.

another thing that kept me watching even as the credits rolled on was the zelda remix you had going, nice touch.

could use more sound effects, although the ones you had were nice too, gannon's laugh was something that would be very important in this movie.

i'm anticipating something great for your 3rd movie, do us all a favor and make it the best.

Thanks for voting, headtrauma!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.37 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 12% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 6.01 votes!

You gave this entry a 4, raising its score to 3.67!

SolidSacketh responds:

I'm working hard on doing you and everyone that favor right now. The scenes so far (half way) are awesome. I need to destroy my previous films by making this one epic and great. It will focus on the anger and the legendary swordsman in his absolute prime. Thanks for the good review man...Look for the 3rd movie in August.

The Blank Shootout 2.5 The Blank Shootout 2.5

nice work.

that was very creative, you should make more movies, longer of course.

anyways, keep up the good work and you'll do an excellent job at ng.

good day.

Blam Another Day Blam Another Day

very nice.

looks like you put a lot of work into this film, I gave you a 5, very good job.

btw, I enjoyed watching this as well as a lot of other people apparently since you recieved a score of 3.85 so far, keep making movies, good day to you.

VanilllaCokeClock responds:

Thanks for the 5, and all. Good day to you too :)