vaginusbeefusvaginusbeefus

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Pube Muppet SBC Volume 1 Pube Muppet SBC Volume 1

good job

nice job sbc, the concept of pube babies is ingenious.

FOR THE SAKE OF ALL MANKIND MAKE A SEQUAL.

The Revenge The Revenge

enjoy

this is pretty good for frame by frame, the graphics were nice but there is always room for improvement, the song fit in pretty well, maybe a little background story next time.

I enjoyed it alot, I can see you ranking up with the best if you just keep at it.

Hobo Washes Balls Hobo Washes Balls

hobo goodness

the hobo washed his balls in the kiddy pool and for that, all my five are belong to hobo.

12 uses of dead babies 12 uses of dead babies

mwa ha ha

good god is that real.. haha. thats funny man, that baby dances well to the baha men also. death to the baha men! red rum, red rum!

Teletubbies -Mercy Kill. Teletubbies -Mercy Kill.

good fun

yes i like to smash teletubbies as often as i can, and i admire how u gave some of them tits. not as violent as it should be tho, crank it up!

Funkey Town (finished) Funkey Town (finished)

funny shit

I wish I could pee on tony danza and eat a monkey, the graphics were'nt all that but u made up for it in comedy.

Mindwipe Mindwipe

good

nice, I liked the beat, you could have looped it better but overall good job with your submission.

BLACKleaf responds:

Thank you. I found out about newgrounds a while ago and I just started submitting my audio I already made a few years ago.

Jelousy Jelousy

very sexy.

i enjoyed this audio alot, its the kind of loop that can get stuck in your head and you won't forget for days, thanks.